Howdy! Thanks for taking interest in my book reviews.
If you have a book you would like me to review, please read these guidelines before you send me an email.
I Don’t Accept:
- *Books I have to pay for.*
- Self-published books
- Middle Grade, Picture Books, Books for Children
- Comics or Graphic Novels, because I wouldn’t know how to critique that.
- Dystopias, just because I don’t want to read any more dystopias.
- Paranormal romance
I Have A Strong Preference For:
- Hardback books, but paperbacks are also fine.
- Thrillers, mysteries, literary, science fiction and fantasy, book club and upmarket fiction
If you have read all of the above and still want a curmudgeon like me to review your book, submit a brief description of your book’s plot and your publishing timeline via my contact page.
I reserve the right to decline any book based purely on my own whims and desires. I receive many more book review requests than I could possibly read. I will only respond to an itty-bitty fraction of them, but thank you for sending them nonetheless.