- Tin House — “On Anna Maria Ortese’s The Iguana,” in Tin House vol. 20, num. 1
Los Angeles Review of Books
Southern Humanities Review
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward – November 2017
- “When Rap Spoke Straight to God by Erica Dawson,” 2018
- Nomadland by Jessica Bruder – December 2017
- The Living Infinite by Chantel Acevedo – December 2017
Earth Island Journal
- “Lives on the Vulnerable Edge,” 2018
- “The Map of Salt and Stars,” June 2018
- How to Become an Audiobook Narrator: An Interview with Noah Michael Levine, 2017
Airport Revenue News
- “Three Questions with Firehouse Subs’ Greg Delks,” 2018
- “Three Questions with Lise D’Andrea, President and CEO of CSE,” 2018
As of 2018, I no longer take unsolicited book review requests. This means that I usually contact PR departments to get books that I want. I would rather not field requests from individual authors. I’m a grouch and difficult to please. What if I don’t like your book? That would be super awkward.
However, all pr and marketing professionals interested in working with me should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of my review policy before spamming me.